EQUITY RELEASE & LIFETIME MORTGAGES
Nurturing your future
Equity release allows individuals aged 55 and over to release money from the property they live in without having to make any monthly repayments.
Cedar House Financial Services have recently become accredited members of The Equity Release Council, the industry body for the Equity Release Sector. Cedar House advise on Lifetime Mortgages which are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. By using an equity release product, a home owner can draw a lump sum or regular smaller sums from the value of their home, while remaining in their home.
Common uses of Equity Release/Lifetime Mortgages
• Funding lifestyle choices; holidays, hobbies
• Pay off existing loans or debts
• Boosting retirement income
• Gifts to family members
• Reduction of Inheritance Tax liabilities
• Funding of care fees
For further queries and advice on Equity Release or Lifetime Mortgages please contact Lloyd Kafton on 020 8366 4400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY CHOOSE US?
• A proven track record of success
• A client first philosophy
• Chartered and Independent Financial Planners
• An efficient and cost effective corporate service
• A friendly approachable staff who assist with all needs
• Client relationships that span multiple generations
Planning for retirement requires careful consideration. It is a process of determining your aspirations for retirement and then implementing an agreed plan.
Providing benefits to your staff cements your position as a caring employer, very much concerned about the health, wealth and happiness of your employees.
Whether your aim is to preserve your wealth or to build wealth for the future we can provide a solution for you together.